About noninvasive blood analysis
4 key inputs
18 critical blood values
DBC has developed and refined a complex, multi-level algorithm which is integrated into our proprietary 'PK Software.' The algorithm utilizes 4 key inputs - bodily temperature, partial pressures of certain gases on the skin, and total hemoglobin - to calculate 18 critical blood values, only one of which is Glucose for diabetics. DBC's software produces key blood values within minutes, and monitors that data on a computer screen, in real-time, allowing doctors to make on-the-spot, life-saving decisions.
Due to our sophisticated algorithm, a total of 18 blood values can currently be measured, with more to come.
PANEL VALUES - AND MORE!
18 critical blood values
- PO2 / kPa / - partial pressure of oxygen
- PCO2 / kPa / - partial pressure of carbon dioxide
- delta pH – Bohr´s shift
- delta pH2 Haldane's shift in Haldane´s effect
- HSO2 / % / - saturation of oxygen
- pH / blood / - pH bicarbonate buffer
- pH of hemoglobin buffer
- aHCO3 – actual bicarbonate
- sHCO3 – standard bicarbonate
- tCO2 – total carbon dioxide
- BE – base excess between acid base and ion base
- x-hydration – function of ion ratio
- K+ - physiological extend of potassium
- Mg++ - level of magnesium / converted into ions /
- Ca++ - level of calcium / converted into ions /
- Cl- - chloride
- Na+ - sodium
- DBC is the sole owner and holds exclusive rights to the worldwide patent and intellectual property.
- PK software is an algorithm gathering information from a patient’s skin and can calculate a total of 19 blood values.
- DBC represents the leading edge in non-invasive methods to create a blood panel without a single drop of a patient’s blood.
- The product is designed to reduce biological waste, expedite patient tests, and reduce hazardous encounters.
- The primary focus of DBC will be on clinical applications. Secondarily, DBC will be applied to medical research applications.
- Our algorithm has been under development for the last 15 years.
- DBC has achieved European SIDC approval and is pending US FDA approval.
- The DBC product is currently not approved by the US FDA and therefore, cannot be officially used in the USA.
- Any materials on this website cannot be used by any third party unless written approval is sent by an authorized representative of DBC.
- The content on this website is solely for information purposes.
- DBC is not responsible for any misinterpretation of the information on this website and its other media outlets.
- DBC does not grant, promise or guarantee any services or products.
- Visitors to the DBC website are fully responsible for the usage of the provided information and henceforth actions.